Department of Energy Technology
The Department of Energy Technology (EGI) aims at contributing to welfare and development through world class research and education in innovative energy technologies and systems, and promotion of the energy sector transition towards sustainability.
The department is a part of the School of Industrial Engineering and Management. Read more about the school here.
News from Energy Technology
- A Living Lab for building technology
9 Sep 2019
- Learning by solving a real challenge
4 Sep 2019
- Smart and Sustainable Meili 2040
12 Jun 2019
- Schneider Electric expands its cooperation with KTH Live In Lab
3 Jun 2019
- Students help Macedonian hospital with renewable energy
24 Apr 2019
No up-to-date calendar events right now.